KNOCKOUTS

Forums FAKEhub FAKEhub Brands FakeHub Originals KNOCKOUTS

Keymaster
    KNOCKOUTS was the first idea I pitched Lew, when we first met. Who doesn’t love a bit of wrestling!? All we needed was a boxing ring and a location big enough to put it in! We wanted some backstage drama going on, humorous commentary, and insane costumes!

Episode 1 was TEEN MACHINE vs THE HEADMISTRESS

Every character would have a few special moves they would do. Teen Machine, played by Ella Hughes, had TEXTBOOK TAKEDOWN! She’s get out a book and slap someone in the face! Lola Marie’s The Headmistress had THE SPANKING! She’s get her cane out and give her opponent a damn good spanking!

Getting these girls to throw each other around was a lot of fun! I’d work out the moves with them first, throwing myself all over the place. It’s easy to tell someone to throw themselves onto the ground… not that easy to actually do it!

• This topic was modified 4 years ago by Lew.
    @DickBush
Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Replies
    Dick Bush
    Keymaster
    Episode 2 was TEEN MACHINE vs BULLDOZER!

Marc Rose seriously sprang to life in this role! I think he must have been a bit of a wrestling fan; he never broke character! He was just Bulldozer the entire time he was in that ring! There are some really great moves in this match! You should definitely check it out!

• This reply was modified 4 years ago by Lew.
    @DickBush
    Lew
    Keymaster
    OMG Marc Rose was hilarious as Bulldozer. He turned the WWE factor right up! With a costume that was a mix of JCVD in Streetfighter and The Village People hahaha!
    Dick Bush
    Keymaster
    Episode 3… MIGHT RIDER vs REAPER!

Honour May and Tindra Frost just going at it! Who doesn’t love a bit of girl on girl wrestling! Reaper has made a voodoo doll of Might Rider and when their match begins, she pulls it out and is able to control her movements! Slamming her into the ropes and all over the place! There’s only one way Might Rider can get her under control… and it involves sex!!

Might Rider’s signature move was THE EXASPERATED PONY! (purely because that’s what the commentators improvised!) And Reaper’s move was THE VOODOO DOLL!

@DickBush
    Lew
    Keymaster
    I thought the Commentators in Knockouts were really funny too, wrestling when I grew up was WWF so for me it was Mean Gene and Jessie Ventura.

Dick Bush
    Keymaster
    Episode 4 was ASTRID vs TEMPEST!

It was all about the boobs in this match! Skyler Mckay’s pirate themed TEMPEST has an argument backstage with Sophie Anderson’s Viking ASTRID! I had to break them up but got my head stuck right between their boobs… it was awful.

Tempest’s special move was RAMMING SPEED, where she’s charge at her opponent and smash her boobs into them. Astrid’s was THE RAGNA-RACK-ATTACK! Another boob based barrage of beatdowns from her bust!

The resident REF, played by Dean Van Damme definitely had his hands full that day!

@DickBush
    Dick Bush
    Keymaster
    Episode 5 was KRANKY vs REAPER!

Georgie Lyall stars as KRANKY, the psychopathic ex-wife of one of Kyle Sackrider, one of the commentators. She’s in a straight jacket and has a Hannibal Lector mask, obviously she’s dangerous! Unfortunately… Might Rider turns up and let’s her loose.

She’s goes crazy, beating the crap out of Dick, Kyle and the Ref… but then Reaper shows up! They face off against one another in spectacular style and the Ref has to bang the crazy out of her to calm her down!

Interesting fact: I subtitled every single bit of KRANKY’s scottish dialogue with English translations! 😀

• This reply was modified 4 years ago by Dick Bush.
    @DickBush
    Dick Bush
    Keymaster
    Episode 6 was THE BARD vs TEMPEST!

Ryan Ryder’s theatrical wrestler thought a lot of himself. His special move was the YORIK YEALDER! Where he took his Shakespearean skull… and slammed it into his opponent’s face! He also liked a good PUSSY GRAB!

TEMPEST puts up a good fight but it soon seems like she’s going to lose. But suddenly ASTRID runs on to the ring and helps her out! Together they take The Bard down with Astrid getting very intimate with him!

The two girls name themselves THE JUGGERNAUTS!

@DickBush
Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login