Top 5 Lesbea models

Forums SEXYhub Models Top 5 favourite models Top 5 Lesbea models

Keymaster
    Firstly I’ll admit to keeping a list on my desktop in anticipation of the rare occasion I’m actually asked this question, it changes all the time, but here it is currently.
    I guess it’s top 5 Lesbea models although a few of these have done some rather good boy/girl scenes.

Tracy Lindsay

Chrissy Fox

Eufrat

Alexis Crystal

Kira Zen

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Replies
    Joe
    Keymaster
    These are some corkers. Glad Alexis is still active!
    Lew
    Keymaster
    Some incredible picks here Pete. Kira Zen, KIRA ZEN! She is incredible. Her Lesbea scenes are out of this world, I wish we’d got to see her with Eufrat or Tracy Lindsay.
    XXXVideoEditor
    Keymaster
    Tracey Lindsay.  One of my first favourites when I joined the team.  I remember meeting her at our Xmas fancy dress party…I was talking nonsense to her…and she accidentally burnt me with a cigarette as she walked away.  I’m sure I have photographic evidence somewhere.
    Pete
    Keymaster

Lew: Some incredible picks here Pete. Kira Zen, KIRA ZEN! She is incredible. Her Lesbea scenes are out of this world, I wish we’d got to see her with Eufrat or Tracy Lindsay.

Yeah Kira Zen is a special one on Lesbea imo, a scene with either of those would be hot.

this is a scene with Lady Bug who’s another champion pussy eater

this is a scene with another model I’m rather fond of, Sybil Kailena

XXXVideoEditor
    Keymaster
    I knew somebody would have this photo of me and Tracy Lindsay…Cheers Pete.

JT
    Keymaster

XXXVideoEditor: Lew: Some incredible picks here Pete. Kira Zen, KIRA ZEN! She is incredible. Her Lesbea scenes are out of this world, I wish we’d got to see her with Eufrat or Tracy Lindsay.

We have some epic photos from other xmas parties, the Jacuzzi in in MassageRooms set…

Chairman.
    XXXVideoEditor
    Keymaster
    That wasn’t me…it was someone that looks like me.
Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login