Space Taxi

Forums FAKEhub FAKEhub Brands FakeHub Originals Space Taxi

Keymaster
    I started working with Dick Bush to create new ideas for our FAKEhub Originals series back in 2018, in August he casually informed me that he’d built a space ship in his attic, and soon after we were shooting a new series called “Space Taxi.” Inspired by lots of different science fiction television and movies it was going to be a high-budget spin-off of our Fake Taxi series and would include guest appearences by John the first Fake Taxi driver, featuring lots of crazy cool costumes and storylines revolving around a futuristic Taxi company offering intergalactic rides.

We shot 10 original episodes featuring some amazing girls including Tina Kay, Georgie Lyall, Sophie Anderson, Honour May, Amber Deen, Azura Alii, Kylie Nymphette, Lindsay Cruz, Barbie Sins, Skylar McKay, Ava Austen, Alyssa Divine… everyone seemed to want to be a part of this project!

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Replies
    Joe
    Keymaster
    Yesss loving the outtakes.

I’ll never forget my voyage in the Space Taxi with Barbie Sins and her massive space pirate tits.

Dick Bush
    Keymaster
    Some posters I made! Two of these were created for Sam Bourne’s bedroom wall in Fake Neighbourhood! I thought they were so good, I still have them up on my wall!

• This reply was modified 4 years ago by Lew.
    @DickBush
    Dick Bush
    Keymaster
    My storyboards for the FX shots I needed from my special fx pal Dave Brain, (his Dad created Trap Door!) I gave him these storyboards and this image of a yellow and black spaceship and said, just make something kinda like that! Something a bit Red Dwarfy! And he sent me back this work in progress of a bug like Space Taxi! We added some dirt and grime and the logo to the side and it looked the part!

@DickBush
    Lew
    Keymaster
    Interesting post Dick! I like this introduction you made for when John finally got his own Space Taxi!

Dick Bush
    Keymaster
    Ah cool!! Wish we got to make a few more of these!
    @DickBush
    Lew
    Keymaster
    A little Space Taxi video here to enjoy here! Rememebr there are 10 episodes in the members area to check out if you haven’t seen them already.

Dick Bush
    Keymaster
    NICE!! I found another couple of posters and a banner I made…

@DickBush
Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login