Aubrey Black

Forums General Discussion MILFs Aubrey Black

Keymaster
    One of my favourite women who fall into the MILF category is Aubrey Black, I first shot her in December 2017, shortly after she shot scenes for Fake Driving School and Fake Taxi.

She is just incredible, it’s hard to find the right words to describe Aubrey. She’s stunning and this sex appeal just seems to glow from her. The first time she walked on set I was introducing her to crew and our lighting technician/production assistant shook her hand, looked her in the eye and said “I love you” hahaha! It came from nowhere and cracked everyone up.

She owns her sexuality, she holds herself with confidence and she’s really super friendly and easy to speak to. As well as being beautiful she’s also really smart and has a great business head on her. One of the other reasons I love working with her is because she just totally invests herself into the role, she really starts to feel what she’s doing while filming and it seems to elevate others around her. I’ve never shot a bad scene with her because she just gets so into it!

Here’s a little clip from a FAKEhub Originals where she plays a University Halls Of Residence Inspector, I love this one because of how much she relishes teaching this young, petite 18 year old teen Marylin Sweet and how she handles Michael Fly. And just a little tidbit, that moment when she has an orgasm and squirts – I got fucking soaked!

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login