Casting / FakeAgent – The Beginning

Forums FAKEhub FAKEhub Brands Fake Agent Casting / FakeAgent – The Beginning

• This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 4 years ago by Lew.
    Keymaster
    In 2011 I traveled to Prague with the Fake Agent (Jim) to help him set up the first scenes for our new Casting Couch site. He was going to do one casting session a day for the next ten days, but there were so many incredible girls that answered the casting call that he ended up shooting at night also! It’s really interesting to see the very first site trailer we made here, and the girls that he had sitting on the couch for an interview over those first couple of months.

Jim has a powerful cumshot, so some of the facials are crazy! But he also loves creampies which led to quite a few tense moments on camera. In true casting couch style this content was all very amateur and real, it was just him, a couple of very basic camcorders, a girl and a couch (or as we call them in Britain, a settee). In the beginning you could really sense the nervousness not just from the girls but from him too, the feeling of “I shouldn’t be making these promises!”, it made for some very edgy content.

What I like about Fake Agent is the vast array of girls we have on there, different ages and body types, girls of different ethnicity, there are real-life couples on there, MILFs, teens, big boobs, small boobs, skinny girls, curvy girls, tall girls, petite girls, Asians, Japanese girls, Indian girls, shaved pussies, hairy pussies, blonde girls, redheads, brunettes, anal sex, deepthroat, there are so many different things going on at FakeAgent!

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login