Hi everyone, I’m Dick Bush!

Forums General Discussion Welcome, introduce yourself! Hi everyone, I’m Dick Bush!

• This topic has 3 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by Joe.
    Keymaster
    Hey guys and gals, my name’s Dick Bush and I shoot and direct and occasionally edit for FakeHub and SexyHub! I’ve been in the industry for 14 years now, fresh out of getting my MA in Filmmaking at The London Film School, I starting working for a company called Relish in London, they produced movies for The Adult Channel in the UK, I then went on to work wioth various production companies shooting movies and scenes for Television X, Dorcel, Brazzers, Digital Playground, Babes, Reality Kings and FakeHub! My work has won several AVN and XBiz awards, which I keep on my mantlepiece!

I’m sure you’ll recognise my scenes for FakeHub; they consist of SPACE TAXI, KNOCKOUTS, FAKE NEIGHBOURHOOD, FAKE PUB, STRIPPER WITH A SHOTGUN, PAINTBALLERS, FAKE FESTIVAL… a few more! And recently I’ve been shooting scenes for SexyHub.

Happy to answer any questions anyone might have!

@DickBush
Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Replies
    Lew
    Keymaster
    You didn’t mention the fact you have a spaceship in your attic!
    Dick Bush
    Keymaster
    And I have a spaceship on my top floor.
    @DickBush
    Joe
    Keymaster
    Nice on man! We are so lucky to have an industry veteran and legend such as yourself on the FAKE&SEXY team, with plenty of exciting projects lined up it’s going to be a great few years!

Those Originals were great shoots, maybe we should ask the wizard @XXXVIDEOEDITOR if we can knock some up actually during the downtime

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login