Ideas for the SEXYhub Network

Forums General Discussion Submit your ideas! Win a Director’s T-Shirt! Ideas for the SEXYhub Network

Keymaster
    Have you ever been watching a Massage Rooms scene and thought “I’d love it right now if the masseuse slipped a finger up this guys arse while simultaneously sucking him off”. Uhhh, I’m not saying that’s something I’d like to see, but someone might like that, right?!

If you have any ideas for Lesbea, DaneJones, Massage Rooms, Fitness Rooms, MomXXX or Girlfriends, let us know! It might be a small thing you’d like to see incorperated, it might be a more elaborate and specific kind of set up or story, it might be something like a costume you’d like to see, or two particular girls together, a little exploration of a kink or fetish you might enjoy…it could be anything at all!

Here is the place to write to us and make suggestions for the kind of things you’d like to see on the SEXYhub network. Please don’t be shy because we would love to hear from you and try to include these suggestions in the new scenes we shoot.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login