Starting Fake Agent UK

Forums FAKEhub FAKEhub Brands FakeAgent UK Starting Fake Agent UK

Keymaster
    Just before we started setting up FakeTaxi, we decided to create another casting site based in the UK. I’d been living and working in Portugal and when I moved back to the UK I had the opportunity to meet up with an old friend I’d worked with a lot in London between 2001-2005, he was ideal for this part. He had great character, confidence, a crazy great cumshot, and he was a filthy bugger with an affinity for girls buttholes.

This was going to be the same concept as FakeAgent, just a guy and two cameras, a sofa, and a string of sexy wannabe models willing to go the extra mile. That nervous, intimate and unpredictable atmosphere was what we wanted and what we got day after day!

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Replies
    tur9999962
    Participant
    Dear Team,

I have Been a fan of fake agent UK for a long time and I am sure many of the fans are even excited for a new episode to this day.
    Last we saw the episode in the year 2016 we the fans would love to see this series start again as I really feel it will be a great success
    So if possible please reply to this message if possible we are damn excited

Lew
    Keymaster
    Hey there my friend, I am sorry to say we discontinued shooting for FakeAgentUK in 2016 and have no plans to return to it. There’s certainly a chance of more Fake Agent in the future (the European based version) but for the moment nothing on the cards for any of our casting series.
Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login