The very first Massage Rooms scenes!

Forums SEXYhub SEXYhub Brands Massage Rooms The very first Massage Rooms scenes!

Keymaster
    Massage Rooms was the fifth brand we started creating, and the first scenes were shot back in 2013. We rented out a real Thai Massage Spa for a week and worked with two crews shooting lots of scenes every day with three main models, Rita Peach and Lola (also known as Dido Angel) as the two main masseuses, and George as the masseur.

It was incredibly hot content and I remember having a big smile on my face all week because I knew we were in the midst of making a very special website. There was just something insanely hot about the very slow, erotic build-ups and drawn out foreplay. There was also something really calming and relaxing about being in that environment too, and I think that rubbed off on the models too because there was moments where they were REALLY into it and you could really tell how excited they were getting. Just having someone’s warm hands on you, touching you intimately for a long period of time seemed to turn them on so when it came to them actually fucking that first “sliding it inside” moment must have been some kind of relief, like slipping into a hot bath haha! Some of the orgasms in these first scenes are intense too.

It’s really worth going back and checking out some of the first scenes on Massage Rooms, you might find something you’ve never seen before or rediscover a classic! Have a look at a montage of these scenes here in this trailer:

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • Replies
    Lew
    Keymaster
    I took this on my phone on the very first day of filming Massage Rooms scenes, back in 2013!

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login