Top 5 favourite passengers!

Forums FAKEhub FAKEhub Brands Fake Taxi Top 5 favourite passengers!

Keymaster
    Hi guys, thought I’d kick it off in here…

My favourite 5 rides, in no particular order, are:

Rae Lil Black

Well, this one was always going to be special wasn’t it! Rae travelled all the way from Osaka to a quiet spot in Kent somewhere. John and Marc definitely gave her some good rides during her stay. The facial picture will go down in history.

Georgie Lyall

You can’t really not include Miss Lyall in this. Scottish, blonde, blue eyes and some incredible tiddies. She has some serious banter too, really savage and always on the ball. We miss her at the studio, hopefully she’ll come back one day.

Martina Smeraldi

My favourite ass to ever grace the backseat by far. Natural Italian big booty. You have to see it to believe it. Go watch her new Fake Taxi asap.

Nathaly Cherie

Incredible. Simply fantastic. You couldn’t ask for a better taxi driver or passenger. She’s got a new ride coming out actually and the tits are even BIGGER.

Stacy Cruz

We’re trying to get Stacy to drive the Female Fake Taxi but she doesn’t drive! Possibly the best natural boobs in Europe, Stacy is equally cute and she is sexy! Really smart and lovely person too. She’s epic.

So there’s mine… What’s yours?

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Replies
Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login