You never forget your first love (my frist DJ scene!)

Forums SEXYhub SEXYhub Brands Dane Jones You never forget your first love (my frist DJ scene!)

• This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by Lew.
    Keymaster
    Hi there!

this is Alis and it’s great being here and share with you guys some cool stuff!

I really can’t forget the first Dane Jones scene I shot: it was a very hot Spanish summer and I was blessed to shoot Lilu Moon and Joel Tomas. You know Lilu… she’s really stunning and her erotic allure is uniqe.

I remember I did want to have her coming out the pool to take some great shots of her breathtaking body! And I asked her to do many times… maybe too many.. but believe me it was soooo great shooting diiferent angles of her!

These scene is one of those I really didn’t need to say anything to my performers: they were so into each other and their passion was so real.

So… that’s all! This is my memory about this amazing scene: my first Dane Jones scene! 🙂

Ciao!

Alis

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Replies
    Studly Smalls
    Keymaster
    I enjoyed editing this one. Lilu looks great, beautiful setting, lots of good positions and loads of great angles capturing the action. Really fun scene to work on.

The first scene I ever edited was Dane Jones so it’ll always be the most important brand to me. It was Steve and Alexis Crystal, both amazing performers, and we ended up with a beautiful romantic scene that I was quite proud of.

Of course, it’s weird looking at a six year old scene. I’d love to see these two do another a scene now!

Lew
    Keymaster
    Classic scene there Studly, a great couple with genuine chemistry. There are so many gems in the SEXYhub scenes library!

This was one of the first DaneJones scenes I ever shot! This scene featured a real-life couple and felt very intimate, real and passionate, you could feel the love which makes the video so much hotter.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login